- Browse Categories
- Laminated glass
- Insulated Glass
- Curved glass
- Decorative Glass
- Architectural glass
- Glass Window & Door
- Glass Shower Door
- Glass Railing
- Glass Partition & Wall
- Glass Floor
- Glass Skylight/Canopy/Roof
- Glass Facade
- Padel Court
- Staircase System
- Glass Dome
- Glass Greenhouse
- Glass Elevator
- Special glass applications
- Float Glass
- Clear float glass
- Low Iron Glass
- Tinted float glass
- Reflective glass
- Low-E glass
- Patterned Glass
- Mirror Glass
- Furniture glass
- Glass Fittings
- Horticultural Products
- Laminated glass
- Contact Us
- SHENZHEN SUN GLOBAL GLASS CO., LTD Address: 3F, QIHANG BUSINESS BUILDING, SHENFENG ROAD, LIUYUE, LONGGANG, SHENZHEN, GUANGDONG, CHINATel : 0086 755 84... Contact Now
- hot product
frameless sliding glass bathroom shower door, 10mm tempered glass sliding glass shower enclosure, custom toughened glass shower screen
- Product: glass shower door
- Open style: sliding
- Frame style: frameless
- Material: tempered glass+stainless steel fittings
- Glass type: tempered glass
- Glass thickness: 10mm
- Glass color: clear, frosted, printed etc.
- Stainless steel: hanging roller, waterproof seal, door handle etc.
- Size: custom size
- Application: home house, apartment, hotel etc.
10mm Tempered Glass Frameless Glass Shower Door
There are many benefits of frameless glass shower doors:
1. It offers endless design possibilities.
Frameless showers are customisable and offer far more options in style and size. You are not limited to mass-produced standard sized doors, adding flexibility to your design.
2. It is relatively easy to clean.
Cleaning it is easy. Glass used in the shower is resistant to weathering. You need only to use a squeegee for the glass door and walls before proceeding to clean the floor.
3. The bathroom feels brighter, lighter, and more spacious.
The natural light that a frameless shower reflects gives the appearance of a larger and more expansive bathroom area. The absence of a frame that can cut off your sightlines will let you have a sense that the area is larger.
4. It provides the shower a clean, fresh look.
On a frameless shower, there is no unsightly rubber, metal or other forms of seal you will normally find on bulky looking framed shower.
5. It minimizes mold risks.
Since there are no door seals in a frameless shower door where water and soap can settle, the risk of mold build-up and mildew formation is minimised.
6. It is aesthetically appealing.
For people who go for a modern minimalist design option in their homes, frameless showers are a favorite. They are not as bulky as framed showers and do not have the cluttered look from a shower door with metal or rubber seals.
Sliding vs Hinged Shower Door
Sliding Shower Door
Also known as bypass shower doors, sliding shower doors move from side to side. They usually come with tracks at the bottom and the two vertical sides. And some designs however, are trackless or frameless.
1. Perfect for small bathrooms: As they don’t open out, sliding shower doors provide an efficient space saving solution. They’re ideal if you have a small bathroom where every bit of the area counts.
2. Provides a seamless aesthetic look: Sliding glass doors, especially the frameless ones, don’t obstruct light and help convert your bathroom area into a coherent unit, no matter how complicated the space design is.
3. Handles are functional: These shower doors typically offer handles that can also act as a towel rack. The handle usually spans the length of the door on one side.
4. Make both sides of the tub/shower accessible: Sliding shower doors have two glass doors that slightly overlap and either slide or roll open. This makes the tub accessible from both sides. So, you can turn on the water without having to step into the stall or tub.
Hinged Shower Door
These standard design doors swing out to open. Both framed and frameless options are available. To install frameless hinged doors, the two hinges on the side are drilled directly on to your bathroom wall.
1. Easy to clean and maintain: Hinged doors don’t have any tracks at the bottom like sliding doors. So, cleaning and maintaining these shower glass doors are easier than sliding doors.
2. Larger opening and better safety: As hinged doors open out at least full 90 degrees, they provide a wider space into the enclosure. Also, the openings can be made larger with the use of additional side panels which makes them safer for people with mobility challenges.
3. Provide aesthetic look: A frameless hinged shower door blends into the wall as the use of hardware like tracks, brackets and hinges are kept to a minimum. They help make the whole bathroom area look like a seamless single unit.
Glass for Shower Door
10mm tempered glass is typically made by heating 10mm float glass nearly to its softening point and then quickly cooling it using high-pressured air. This makes the glass nearly five times as strong as traditional plate glass. Not only is tempered glass impact resistant, it also breaks into small, circular pieces. This crumbling effect reduces the risk of serious injury should the glass break. Another benefit is that tempered glass is more heat resistant than traditional plate glass, which adds the benefit of insulating heat inside your shower for optimal comfort.
Fittings for Sliding Shower Door
Welcome to send us inquiry with your detail requirement and question.
Contact Person:Roger Liao