- Browse Categories
- Laminated glass
- Insulated Glass
- Curved glass
- Decorative Glass
- Architectural glass
- Glass Window & Door
- Glass Shower Door
- Glass Railing
- Glass Partition & Wall
- Glass Floor
- Glass Skylight/Canopy/Roof
- Glass Facade
- Padel Court
- Staircase System
- Glass Dome
- Glass Greenhouse
- Glass Elevator
- Special glass applications
- Float Glass
- Clear float glass
- Low Iron Glass
- Tinted float glass
- Reflective glass
- Low-E glass
- Patterned Glass
- Mirror Glass
- Furniture glass
- Glass Fittings
- Horticultural Products
- Laminated glass
- Contact Us
- SHENZHEN SUN GLOBAL GLASS CO., LTD Address: 3F, QIHANG BUSINESS BUILDING, SHENFENG ROAD, LIUYUE, LONGGANG, SHENZHEN, GUANGDONG, CHINATel : 0086 755 84... Contact Now
- hot product
6MM Low E Glass, 6MM Solar Control Low E glass, 6MM Low E Coating Glass
- Glass type: Solar control glass, Low-e glass, Energy saving glass
- Standard Size: 2140*3300, etc
- Thickness range: 4mm to 10mm
- Function: solar control, low emissivity, energy efficiency
- Applications: low-e glass window, low-e glass door, low e glass facade, low e glass curtain wall
6MM Low Emissivity Glass--Energy Saving Glass
Low E glass also referred as Low Emissivity glass, low e coating glass, which the glass surface is coated with multi-layer metal or other compounds composed coating materials. In fact this low e coating is a microscopically thin, transparent coating, it is much thinner than a human hair, that reflects long wave infrared energy or heat.
When the interior heat energy tries to escape to the colder outside during the winter, the low e coating reflects the heat back to the inside, reducing the radiant heat loss through the glass. The reverse happens during the summer time. The interior temperature is maintained because of the constant reflection that occurs, as well as the insulating benefits that the air space provides between the inner and outer shells of the thermos, thus it has similar function to insulated glass unit.
Actually there are two different types of low-e coatings:
1.Passive Low-E coatings, also called hard-coat, online coating
2.Solar control Low-E coatings, also referred as soft coating, offline coating.
- Thickness: 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm etc
- Type: Online coated low e glass(hard coating)
- Offline coated low e glass(soft coating)
- Online Low e Color: Clear
- Offline Low e Color: Clear, gray, blue, green, color can be customized
- Size: 2140x3300mm, customized sizes.
- Processing services: can be tempered and laminated.
1.The lower solar energy transmittance comes with effectively prevent the solar thermal radiation into the room.
2.Energy saving, can be composed to be Low-E Insulated Glass which have been widely applied to curtain wall, glass facade system, etc.
3.LOW-E glass has good optical properties. Low-E glass has a high transmittance of sunlight in the visible light, up to 80% or more. While the reflectance is very low, which makes it compared with the traditional coated glass, optical properties greatly improved.
Low-E coatings are applied to the various surfaces of insulating glass units. In a standard double panel IG there are four potential coating surfaces to which they can be applied: the first (#1) surface faces outdoors, the second (#2) and third (#3) surfaces face each other inside the insulating glass unit and are separated by an airspace and an insulating spacer, and the fourth (#4) surface faces directly indoors.
1. Low-E glass can be used as glass facade or glass curtain wall, widely in high, medium and low latitudes area, can block external heat into the indoor function in the Summer.
2. Low-E glass can used as building windows and doors, greatly reduce the radiation caused by the indoor heat transfer to the outside, to achieve the desired energy-saving effect.
3. Low-E glass can process to low e laminated glass and low e insulated glass, widely use in modern building construction.
Package of Low-E glass China factory:
Shenzhen Sun Global Glass Co., Ltd
Contact Person:Ryan Lyu