- Browse Categories
- Laminated glass
- Insulated Glass
- Curved glass
- Decorative Glass
- Architectural glass
- Glass Window & Door
- Glass Shower Door
- Glass Railing
- Glass Partition & Wall
- Glass Floor
- Glass Skylight/Canopy/Roof
- Glass Facade
- Padel Court
- Staircase System
- Glass Dome
- Glass Greenhouse
- Glass Elevator
- Special glass applications
- Float Glass
- Clear float glass
- Low Iron Glass
- Tinted float glass
- Reflective glass
- Low-E glass
- Patterned Glass
- Mirror Glass
- Furniture glass
- Glass Fittings
- Horticultural Products
- Laminated glass
- Contact Us
- SHENZHEN SUN GLOBAL GLASS CO., LTD Address: 3F, QIHANG BUSINESS BUILDING, SHENFENG ROAD, LIUYUE, LONGGANG, SHENZHEN, GUANGDONG, CHINATel : 0086 755 84... Contact Now
- hot product
6mm french green toughened glass,6mm F green tempered glass,6mm light green toughened safety glass
- Glass type:6mm french green toughened glass
- Other name: 6mm french green tempered glass / 6mm F green safety glass / 6mm ESG light green glass
- Thickness range: 4mm to 10mm
- Size: cut to size, extra large size, bespoke size (minmum 300mm x300mm, maximum 8000mm)
- Color:clear,blue,green,bronze,gray etc
- Package: safety exportation wood crates
- Delivery: 7-15 days, urgent service available
- Container: LCL, 20'GP
SGG 6mm french green toughened glass- CE/ BS 6206 Standard Quality
6mm french green toughened glasss is cut 6mm French green float glass into customed size, then pass them into temperd furnace, which the heating to near glass softening point of 700 degrees, then rapidly cooled, which let the outer surface of the glass in a state of high compression, and the core or center of glass in compensating tension. This production process make ford blue tempered glass to be a safety glass that 4-5 times stronger than ordinary annealed glass, that is why tempered glass also called safety toughened glass.
Please note that tempered glass can not be cut any more, even grinding edges, or other processing. Thus all design details of toughened glass must be confirmed before mass production. Like edge polishing, drilling holes, cut outs, etc.
1. Strength: 6mm french green toughened glass panel is up to 4-5 times stronger than ordinary annealed float glass. The toughening process has greatly reduced the risk of thermal breakage.
2. Breakage & Safety: when breaken occurs, 6mm french green toughened glass sheet will break into small cubic fragments that do harmless to human body
3. Multiple functions: By change the glass substrate type, tempered glass panel could remain the features of this glass, meanwhile strength the glass. For example, low-e tempered glass or low e toughened glass, it is energy efficiency but also strong strengthed. It also can be laminated, insulated, and printed for specific requirements of different clients.
4. Cut & Polishing: all types of edges, holes, and cut outs for different accessories. Our accurate cutting and measurements promoted the implementation of installers.
Tempered glass is defined as toughened glass that has been treated by heat or chemicals to increase its strength. Thus it has many benefits and uses which makes it a popular glass used in many home and commercial building projects.
1. 6mm french green toughened glass is widely used directly glass shelves, glass window, etc.
2. 6mm french green toughened glass can be laminated with another glass panel, to be a tempered laminated safety glass for glass railings, glass roof, glass wall, glass
3. 6mm french green toughened glass can also be insulated, to be sound proof glass and heat control glass.
Sun Global Glass supply tempered glass with full range of colors, thickness and glass substrates.
1. Glass colors: clear,blue,green,bronze,gray etc
2. Glass thickness: 4mm 5mm 6mm 8mm 10mm
3. Glass size: minimum size 300x300mm, maximum size length 8000mm
4. Edge work: Flat polished edge, chamfer edge, beveled edge, waved edge, OGEE edge, triple OG edge, and others.
5. Drilling holes: holes dismater need to be bigger than glass thickness.
6. Cut outs: all types of cut outs for different accessories. Our accurate cutting and measurements promoted the implementation of installers.
7. Safe corner: safety corner could greatly reduce the hurt to human by attack.
1. Conforms to the standards of Europe, North American and China: ISO, CCC, CE, BS6206, EN12510.
2. High strength and puer clean surface. Select 40% of high quality ford blue glass for tempering.
3. Excellent work on details: smooth edge polishing, drilling holes tolerance +/- 0.9mm
4. Strong wooden crates package.
Product pictures of 6mm french green toughened glass:
Differences between Annealed Glass and Tempered Glass:
1. 6mm french green toughened glass reduces the risk of injury due to its nature of breaking into small, circular pieces instead of sharp, jagged shards.
2. 6mm french green toughened glass windows is ease of clean-up if they ever do break.
3. 6mm french green toughened glass is 5 times strength than 6mm f green tinted glass.
Holes and Cut outs:
Package and Loading:
Contact Person:Ryan Lyu