- Browse Categories
- Laminated glass
- Insulated Glass
- Curved glass
- Decorative Glass
- Architectural glass
- Glass Window & Door
- Glass Shower Door
- Glass Railing
- Glass Partition & Wall
- Glass Floor
- Glass Skylight/Canopy/Roof
- Glass Facade
- Padel Court
- Staircase System
- Glass Dome
- Glass Greenhouse
- Glass Elevator
- Special glass applications
- Float Glass
- Clear float glass
- Low Iron Glass
- Tinted float glass
- Reflective glass
- Low-E glass
- Patterned Glass
- Mirror Glass
- Furniture glass
- Glass Fittings
- Horticultural Products
- Laminated glass
- Contact Us
- SHENZHEN SUN GLOBAL GLASS CO., LTD Address: 3F, QIHANG BUSINESS BUILDING, SHENFENG ROAD, LIUYUE, LONGGANG, SHENZHEN, GUANGDONG, CHINATel : 0086 755 84... Contact Now
- hot product
11.14mm heat strengthened laminated glass, 5+1.14+5 clear HS toughened laminated glass, 5.5.3 half tempered pvb film laminating glass factory
- Glass type: heat strengthened laminated glass
- Shape: flat and curved, can customize according customer demand
- Size: max size is 3300x13000mm, customize size is welcome
- Thickness: 5mm HS glass+1.14mm PVB+5mm HS glass
- Glass color: clear, other color can also customize
- Delivery time: 7-15 business days
- Package: durable seaworthy wood crates for exportation
11.14mm heat strengthened laminated glass is made by two pieces of 5mm clear heat strengthened tempered glass, the interlayer is a 1.14mm PVB film. Heat strengthened tempered/toughened glass also called half tempered/toughened glass, compare to normal tempered glass, cooling time of heat strengthened glass is more longer. Heat strengthened glass is less susceptible to spontaneous breakage than normal tempered glass. Process the heat strengthened into laminated glass make the glass more safety, even if the glass breaks, it remains held together.
Heat Strengthened Glass VS Toughened Glass
1. Heat strengthened glass and tempered glass are all produce by heat the float glass to 680-720 º C and then cooling done, compare to toughened glass, heat strengthened glass is cooling done at a much slower pace.
2. Heat strengthened glass is about twice as strong as annealed glass of the same size and thickness while toughened glass has about 5 times stronger than annealed glass.
3. When producing heat strengthened laminated glass as compared to toughened laminated glass, heat-strengthened glass allows the interlayer to laminated glass to adhere more evenly because of a flatter finish surface.
4. Heat strengthened glass is less susceptible to spontaneous breakage than toughened glass.
Advantages of Heat Strengthened Laminated Glass
1. Heat strengthened laminated glass is a safety glass, even if the glass breaks, the splinters will remain held together, not fall down and hurt people.
2. HS laminated glass is 3 times more resistant to thermal stress in comparison to normal tempered laminated glass.
3. Heat strengthened laminated glass has outstanding thermal stability, its flatness and light transmission is close to that of annealed glass and much better than that of tempered laminated glass.
Applications of Heat Strengthened Laminated Glass
Glass window & door
Glass railings & balustrade
skylight & roofs
Packing & Loading
1. Before packing, each glass sheet should be inspect and ensure are all in good condition.
2. Sun Global Glass packing by using new, durable,seaworthy plywood case with foma protection inside.
3. Each case will be fasten by metal belt.
Contact Person:Joyce Huang