- Browse Categories
- Laminated glass
- Insulated Glass
- Curved glass
- Decorative Glass
- Architectural glass
- Glass Window & Door
- Glass Shower Door
- Glass Railing
- Glass Partition & Wall
- Glass Floor
- Glass Skylight/Canopy/Roof
- Glass Facade
- Padel Court
- Staircase System
- Glass Dome
- Glass Greenhouse
- Glass Elevator
- Special glass applications
- Float Glass
- Clear float glass
- Low Iron Glass
- Tinted float glass
- Reflective glass
- Low-E glass
- Patterned Glass
- Mirror Glass
- Furniture glass
- Glass Fittings
- Horticultural Products
- Laminated glass
- Contact Us
- SHENZHEN SUN GLOBAL GLASS CO., LTD Address: 3F, QIHANG BUSINESS BUILDING, SHENFENG ROAD, LIUYUE, LONGGANG, SHENZHEN, GUANGDONG, CHINATel : 0086 755 84... Contact Now
- hot product
11.14mm frosted tempered laminated glass, 5+1.14+5 acid etched toughened Laminated glass, 553 frosted PVB laminated glass
- Glass name: 11.14mm frosted laminated tempered glass
- Composition: 5mm frosted tempered laminated glass+1.14mm PVB interlayer+5mm frosted tempered laminated glass
- Glass color: Clear float glass
- Size: Custom size
- Glass type: Float glass
- Application: Door, railing, shower room, partition wall
- Package: Strong new exportation wood crates
11.14mm frostedtempered laminated glass is use a 1.14mm PVB interlayer between two panes of 5mm tempered frosted glass to hold them together. The PVB interlayer is a toughresin that can stick the shards on PVB interlayer even when the glass break. Acid-etchedtempered glass is a type of annealed glass that has been hydrofluoric proacidprocess, this process will make the surface a frosted look.
Acid-etch glasshas better performance than sandblasted glass, it has smoother surface to thetouch and easier to maintain. With tempered process, the glass will strongerand better withstand stress. Also, acid-etch glass can stay smudge-free longerand have function of durability, acid-etched glass can be cut into any shape orsize and then tempered.
Compare to Acid Etched Glass and SandblastedGlass
1. Acid etched and frosted glass are alltranslucent glass that can obscure visibility, but still allow diffuse light tofilter through. Acid-etched glass refers to the glass which has beenhydrofluoric acid process and has a frosted look on the surface. Sandblastedglass is generally performed by blasting the glass surface with sand to make anentire sheet of glass frosted.
2. Acid etched glass can be used as a decorativeglass, different design patterns can be etched of white to make the glass haseffects of decorate and protect privacy. Sandblasted glass can be produce bymachine or by hand, the depth and intensity of sandblasting can be controlledto provide different levels of opacity.
3. Acid etched glass has more smoother appearanceand the acid-etching process can leave a permanent design which will not peel,chip or wear down over time, acid etched glass is also less prone tofingerprints than sandblasted glass. Sandblasting process can make the glasshas a consistent frosted surface, sandblasted glass is better-suited to largerprojects or for simple project where is more frosting requirement.
Applicationof Frosted Laminated Glass
InteriorApplication: glass door, glass partition, shower room, glass floor, tabletop, glass stairs, handrail, decoration glass wall, etc.
ExteriorApplication: glass skylight, glass dome, hotel, shopping mall, hospital, glassbalcony, glass fence, glass railing, balustrade, etc.
Each glass sheetis separated by high quality mildew proof powder.
Before packing,each glass panel must be inspected to make sure not any problem.
SZG packing byusing newest,durable, seaworthy plywood case with foam protection inside.
Each case willbe fasten by metal belt.
Contact Person:Joyce Huang