- Browse Categories
- Laminated glass
- Insulated Glass
- Curved glass
- Decorative Glass
- Architectural glass
- Glass Window & Door
- Glass Shower Door
- Glass Railing
- Glass Partition & Wall
- Glass Floor
- Glass Skylight/Canopy/Roof
- Glass Facade
- Padel Court
- Staircase System
- Glass Dome
- Glass Greenhouse
- Glass Elevator
- Special glass applications
- Float Glass
- Clear float glass
- Low Iron Glass
- Tinted float glass
- Reflective glass
- Low-E glass
- Patterned Glass
- Mirror Glass
- Furniture glass
- Glass Fittings
- Horticultural Products
- Laminated glass
- Contact Us
- SHENZHEN SUN GLOBAL GLASS CO., LTD Address: 3F, QIHANG BUSINESS BUILDING, SHENFENG ROAD, LIUYUE, LONGGANG, SHENZHEN, GUANGDONG, CHINATel : 0086 755 84... Contact Now
- hot product
8mm silk screen printing glass,customized design silk printed toughened glass 8mm, tempered screen printing glass 8mm
- Glass type: Silk screen printing glass 8mm
- Other name: printed glass / enamel glass/ opaque glass / painted glass
- Technique: silk screen printing glass, high pixel digital printing glass, oil painting glass
- Material: tempered glass, or laminated glass
- Thickness: 4mm 5mm 6mm 8mm 10mm 12mm 15mm 19mm
- Size: bespeak size (minmum 300x3OOmm, maximum 8000mm)
- Color: solid pantone colors, or OEM patterns
- Application: glass cut board, wall decoration, splash back, glass table tops...
- Package: strong exportation wood crates
- Delivery: 7-15days
- Container: LCL, 20'GP
Silkscreen printed glass is applying a thin layer of ceramic paint onto the glass surface by adopting silk-screen printing process. It is allowed to dry and then heated with tempering process to make ceramic paint incorporated onto glass surface. The final glass is extremely resistant, that scratch proof, acid and alkali resistant, never fade color. For the similar process of tempered glass, silk screen printing glass has all the characteristics of toughened glass. it is a popular decorative safety glass.
What’s the difference between silkscreen glass and lacquered glass?
1.Silk screen glass is produced in high temperature，produced with the same tempered machine as tempered glass.So the painting isn’t faded and fall apart. Silk screen glass has high resistance in scratch ,acid, and alkaline.also can withstand the changes of temperature.
2. Lacquered glass is also called oil painted glass,the color is very bright and have many color options.So lacquered glass has a excellent perfermance in decorating .lacquered glass was baked in a low temperature about 30-45℃.So the color is not quite stable.It may be fall apart especially in humidity.
Features:1.Safety:the silk screen printed glass technique is produced in high temperature that same quality with tempered glass, 5 times harder than normal annealed glass.
2.Fastness painting: toughened glass process to make pattern color extremely resistant to scratch, acid, and alkaline, the printing on glass will not fade .
3.Customized Design： any pattern size, logo placement, or full size printing, only need to provide CAD drawings.
4.High pixel： High pixel that highest close to pantone & RAL colors to ensure customer satisfied
It is a kind of perfect decorative material
Due to the process of tempering ,it is 5 times stronger that annealed glass
Resistant to the thermal shock
Highly safety reduce the injury
The layer of silk screen painting more durable
Table top glass
glass door and balcony
Glass furniture,wardrobe and cupboard
1. high-definition printing by ultimate digital printing technique
2. most possible close to design colors
3. accurate printing size
Product details for silk screen printing glass 8mm:
Package and Loading:
High pixel digital printing glass and silk screen printed glass 6mm 8mm 10mm 12mm for interial docoration and furniture glass.
Contact Person:Gufee Shen