- Browse Categories
- Laminated glass
- Insulated Glass
- Curved glass
- Decorative Glass
- Architectural glass
- Glass Window & Door
- Glass Shower Door
- Glass Railing
- Glass Partition & Wall
- Glass Floor
- Glass Skylight/Canopy/Roof
- Glass Facade
- Padel Court
- Staircase System
- Glass Dome
- Glass Greenhouse
- Glass Elevator
- Special glass applications
- Float Glass
- Clear float glass
- Low Iron Glass
- Tinted float glass
- Reflective glass
- Low-E glass
- Patterned Glass
- Mirror Glass
- Furniture glass
- Glass Fittings
- Horticultural Products
- Laminated glass
- Contact Us
- SHENZHEN SUN GLOBAL GLASS CO., LTD Address: 3F, QIHANG BUSINESS BUILDING, SHENFENG ROAD, LIUYUE, LONGGANG, SHENZHEN, GUANGDONG, CHINATel : 0086 755 84... Contact Now
- hot product
10MM Heat Soak Toughened Glass panels, 10MM Heat Soaked Tempered Safety Glass, 10mm Heat Soaked Tempered Toughened Glass
- Glass type: 10MM Heat Soak Tempered Glass
- Other name:10MM Heat Soaked Testing Tempered Glass/ 10MM HS Toughened Safety Glass/ ESG glass
- Thickness range: 4mm 5mm 6mm 8mm 9mm 10mm 12mm 15mm 19mm
- Size: cut to size, extra large size, bespoke size (minmum 300mm x300mm, maximum 8000mm)
- Color: clear, ultra clear, frosted, tinted colors, printed colors
- Package: safety exportation wood crates
- Delivery: 7-15 days, urgent service available
- Container: LCL, 20'GP
SGG 10MM Heat Soak Tempered Glass --Safety building material
During clear float glass production processing, there is a risk weight of glass nickel sulphide inclusions. It can cause an increase in internal stress of tempered glass, which can ultimately lead to spontaneous rupture. Although this phenomenon is extremely rare, it still existed there. Thus Heat Soak Test is very necessary and useful solution to improve safety.
When glass is heat treated, these nickel sulphide inclusions undergo a phase change as a function of time and temperature. If located near the central tension core of the glass, the expansion of these inclusions may provide sufficient stresses to lead to spontaneous breakage. When tempered glass is heat soak tested, the glass is placed in an oven and subjected to temperatures of 290℃±10℃, this processing must be lasting for a certain time.Variety glass thickness need to serve different times. Normally two hour dwell time is capable of reducing the potential for spontaneous breakage in heat soak tested glass to 5/1000. Thus Heat Soak test is a useful method to reduce this accident.
SGG 10MM HST Tempered Glass Features:
1.Five times higher bending strength compare to 10MM clear float glass.
2.Good resistance performance to thermal shock or rapid changes in the ambient temperature which the heating is caused by solar radiation.
3.Reduce the risk of injury when it is broken.
4.To reduce tempered glass’ spontaneous rupture, let your building to be more safe.
SGG Toughened Glass Processing Services:
1.Customized sizes or shapes which are measured by the construction site. Shapes of rectangles, polygons, arc, and circles, and so on.
2.Cutout/ drill hole, polished edge,
3.Coated with silicon coatings or enameled, silk screen painted, etc.
SGG Heat Soak Tested tempered Glass Specification:
1.Glass thickness options: 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 19mm
2.Glass type: clear float glass, ultra clear float glass, tinted glass, reflective glass, acid etched glass, etc.
3.Any customized glass size and shape can be available.
4.Both flat tempered glass and curved glass can be done.
5.Packing: brand new, seaworthy wooden cases with foam protection inside.
HST Toughened Glass Quality Standard Quality:
1. 10MM heat soak toughened glass are comply with BS 6206 UK safety glass standard.
2. 10MM heat soaked tempered glass are comply with EN 12150 CE European safety glass standard.
3. 10MM HST tempered glass are comply with Chinese Safety Glass Compulsory Certification (CCC)
Contact Person:Ryan Lyu